Released in early access on March 24th, Marooners will be bringing its party-game madness to PAX East next week. Marooners throws you into a chaotic mix of minigames. You’ll be switching back and forth between exotic locations, all while attempting to grab as much treasure as you can. Just try not to drown, get shot, squashed, blown up or whatever is worse than that.
Marooners can be played local with friends, but what if you want to party with friends or strangers online? No worries at all, everyone from all over the world can play together with any combination of 2-6 local and / or online players being possible. Unlock cool, yet quirky Marooners and pick your favorite, then equip your Marooner with unique weapons that make your opponents shiver their timbers!
There are multiple game modes to keep Marooners fresh. Expect the unexpected and win (or die?) in extreme ways! Early Access launched with one game mode and at least one other mode will be revealed in the next few updates.
- A new kind of party game experience: play multiple minigames at the same time, constantly switching between them when you least expect it
- Multiple game modes
- Intense minigames and bonus stages
- Seamless local and online play for 2-6 players
- A host of quirky characters
- Run, jump and bash your way to glory
- Full controller support (+ full SteamOS support)
- Steam trading cards, achievements
- Voice chat
- Weekly updates
And lastly, be sure to play Marooners at PAX East this coming weekend April 22nd – 24th at M2H’s booth in Hall B. And get this, should you be the winner in any 6 player matches at the PAX booth, you will be rewarded with free Marooners Steam keys.